Friday, July 26, 2013

Peace and Love

I would like to start by saying, I don't think I've ever learned so much in 6 days. I might just be as smart as Kim now!!! Just kidding Kim, much love my dear. On a serious note, I feel much more aware of what is going on in this world, but I could definitely be more informed. I will be checking out rechargenews.com for sure and reading some of those books from the Klein Library. I want to stay revved up on these topics and become more knowledgable because when I try to get others to wake up and smell the pollution they think I'm a crazy loon. Once I know and understand more of the science behind the proof they will be hearing about it and then they'll be the crazy loons if they don't believe me! Tough MuDdEr in T minus 10 hours (on "ish" time) so this is Mal signing off, thanks for an amazing experience! Over and out :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you survived the "mudder" and are now recovering. Thanks for your comments and we hope you are able to use the knowledge you gained (not as much as Kim, probably, since she is soooo smart) as you finish up your academic degree and start the next phase of your life. Thanks for sharing part of your summer with us at The Adirondack Classroom. - Beth and Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We survived, and no injuries!! Also took a photo that Adison will send to you soon! We will be in touch :)

    ReplyDelete